More than two decades of professional and international experience. We work in Spanish, Portuguese and English.
Spanish lawyer who has been doing business around the world for the past 10 years and who graduated in Law in Spain in just four years, despite an official study program of five years. She her career in the 90s in the Telecommunication and Information Technology sectors in Airtel Mobile, Vodafone Spain, Vodafone Group, and Millicom VPC. She emigrated to England in 2005, from there to Luxembourg in 2009 and then back to Spain in 2014. In addition, since 2003, she has been teaching at various business schools programs. With two careers, five master degrees, several postgraduate courses and professional certifications, she always says that she learnt the most important lessons in the school of life, and that the most expensive lessons are not always the best. She loves doing a good job, photography and enjoying the company.
· Degree in Law from the Universidad Complutense de Madrid
· Solicitor registered at the ICAM – Ilustre Colegio de Abogados de Madrid
· Master Executive in Business Law Practice from Centro de Estudios Garrigues
· MBA at Manhattan College in New York (specialization in entrepreneurship)
· Master in Civil Litigation Practice from the Judicial Technical School of Madrid
· Master in Telecommunications and Information Technology legislation
· Master in Project Management and PMP certified by PMI in London
· Certified Development in Partnership (DP), East Midlands and Singapore